CONNECT 2045 PLAN DOCUMENTATION
Connect 2045 is the long-range transportation plan (LRTP) developed by the River to Sea Transportation Planning Organization (TPO) to reflect and meet the future transportation needs of our changing community.
This planning effort represents a core function of the TPO and is the result of a continuous, cooperative, and comprehensive (3-C) planning process. Developed with input from people, agencies, and organizations representing all parts of our community to reflect collective values and a broad range of needs, the plan strives to provide residents, visitors, and businesses with the best transportation solutions to efficiently and safely move people and goods.
- Is consistent with applicable state and federal requirements
- Is coordinated locally, and within the region and state
- Integrates detailed and general community and stakeholder input
- Aligns community vision with project priorities
- Identifies a multimodal, fiscally-constrained Cost Feasible Plan to enhance the area’s transportation network over the next 25 years
- Provides benefits to the entire population without disproportionate adverse impacts
The River to Sea Governing Board adopted Connect 2045 on September 23, 2020.
The Final Plan Documentation, including all the appendices and technical supporting documents, can be accessed through the following links:.